If you’re as passionate about RVing and camping as we are, and like being right in the middle of the action, then Roulottes Rémillard is the place for you! As a family-run company, we believe in combining work and pleasure, and we’ve been putting the well-being of our employees at the heart of our priorities for 75 years.
The position we’re looking to add
We’re growing and expanding our team! We’re looking for a resourceful, trainable spirit to join our family as a Parts Clerk. You’ll be responsible for the logistics of receiving, inspecting, labeling, locating and placing parts. At the same time, you’ll be in charge of our E-commerce, updating, competitive intelligence, promotion, order management and shipping.
Skills we’re looking for
- Is resourceful and not afraid to research parts and/or find solutions
- Comfortable with the web and technology (competitive intelligence/online description/adjustments on the site, etc.)
- Is physically fit to lift/move loads
- Is autonomous, proactive and likes to move!
- Enjoys teamwork
- 0-2 years’ experience in customer service
- Completed DES
- Languages spoken: French and English
- 40-hour/week position, day shift
- Salary to be discussed
The RR extras
In addition to offering you great team bonding, Roulottes Rémillard gives you access to :
- A private gym with trainer
- A life coach
- Healthy meals
- Many team activities
- And much more!
Want to grow with us? Apply now. We look forward to meeting you!
About Roulottes Rémillard
This year, we’re celebrating our 75th anniversary as Canada’s RV pioneers. At Roulottes Rémillard, we’re not just a full-service RV dealership, we’re a passionate family with a shared obsession for camping. Founded on tradition, our family business is the place where the camping experience becomes an art of living. When you work with us, you’re joining a team of enthusiasts!
Why wait ? join us today !